Support you well-being
The wool insulates the body against both cold and heat. It absorbs moisture without feeling damp and is breathable too. Therefore, wool can be used both summer and winter for babies, children and adults.
In cold and wet weather cotton socks isn’t enough. When it gets wet, cotton loses all insulating properties, so you may as well not be wearing anything on your feet at all. No matter how warm your winter boots are. If you are wearing cotton socks, your feet will perspire (sweat), and you will end up with cold damp feet.
The solution is to invest in some quality wool socks. Wool offers several unique advantages over cotton that make it the fabric of choice for outdoor wear.
- Unlike cotton, wool is a great insulator. When it’s cold outside your feet will be toasty and warm in your wool socks.
- Wool can absorb a high amount of moisture – much more than cotton. Wool can actually hold a third of its weight in moisture before it even starts to feel “wet”.
- Wool keeps its insulating properties while wet, which is perfect for sweaty feet.
- Wool dries much more quickly than cotton or other synthetics.
- Because of their physical nature, wool fibers naturally have anti-bacterial properties and are, therefore, oder resistant, which mean they don’t have to be washed every time you wear them. They can be worn multiple times before washing.